
Even though he has been feeling under the weather, Samih was quite the little Easter egg hunter. We put the eggs in really obvious spots and he was able to find all of them. We discovered his love for suckers when we took him to see the Easter bunny at the mall. It was so hilarious, it was the scariest Easter Bunny, and we were first in line. Samih was pretty freaked out, and I would have been too. The next few kids that went up to see him cried too. Overall, we had a great Easter, and for me personally, this has been the best Easter I have had since I was a kid.

2 comments:
I love looking at all of your pictures! I need to learn how to use our camera like you do. Miss you
He is so cute! I can;t believe how big he is getting so fast!
Post a Comment