
This weekend we had a relaxing Redbox weekend. We rented Marley & Me, Bedtime Stories, and Slum Dog Millionaire.
Slumdog Millionaire was by far the best movie that I have seen in a long time. It actually started off a little slow, but it quickly gained momentum and had me and Kenneth hooked. It was a heart breaking story yet still very exciting. I think everyone should watch it. It really made me appreciate quality of life we have as Americans. I loved how they made it a love story as well, and I found myself falling in love with the characters. EVERYONE should watch this movie, and let me know what you how you liked it.
2 comments:
We watched Slum Dog Millionaire too! I thought it was really sad but good. That girl in the movie is so pretty. huh!
I loved that movie! It is one of my top ten movies! It makes me want to go and adopt a few of those boys!
Post a Comment