So I decided I needed to start letting Samih feed himself, and not worry about the mess he would make. He loves pudding, and decided to dig right in. It was all fun until he sneezed, you can imagine what sprayed all over me and my camera.
That's awesome you caught the sneeze on camera (before it got all over the camera). That'll make a cute scrap page! :) I always had a hard time with the mess too but you gotta let kids be kids. Good job mommy!
Hey! This is Hanah I hope you remember me. Roseanne just told me you have a blog so I had to stop by and check it out. Samih is getting so big and is so cute! I love the pudding mess. So much fun! I have a blog too, but mine is private so if you want to see us, send me your email address to bryceandhanah@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
3 comments:
That's awesome you caught the sneeze on camera (before it got all over the camera). That'll make a cute scrap page! :)
I always had a hard time with the mess too but you gotta let kids be kids. Good job mommy!
Hey! This is Hanah I hope you remember me. Roseanne just told me you have a blog so I had to stop by and check it out.
Samih is getting so big and is so cute! I love the pudding mess. So much fun!
I have a blog too, but mine is private so if you want to see us, send me your email address to bryceandhanah@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
I love the pudding faces. You need to bring that boy to Iowa...
Post a Comment