
Noah's favorite Birthday Gift, not sure who gave it to him but thank you!
We were so very happy to celebrate our Noah's 2nd Birthday. We threw him a huge party and had a great turnout. He has quite the fan club around here :) We did a huge balloon release. We all wrote on the balloons a special message for Noah, and released the balloons to heaven :) Samih had quite the meltdown when he saw everyone let go of their balloons. He was so upset that we wasted the balloons! He will understand one day I figure.
We feel so very fortunate and blessed that he is able to enjoy his birthday as much as he has been. Life has really thrown him a curve ball, and I can't think of anyone as strong as he has been. His little body has endured so much, and he just keeps on going. He is an inspiration, truly. I have never felt more proud than I do right now. He is the epitome of resilience. Thank you God for blessing this baby, and blessing me and everyone who comes into contact with him. He has changed my life forever, for the better, and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you for blessing us with more time with him, I am so aware of the miracles that you performed, and am so forever grateful for all the blessings that you have given us along the way.
I know, God probably doesn't read blogs, but I feel it needs to be said. His presence in my life has been greater than ever, and I just don't even know what to do with myself sometimes it is so powerful. I feel so unworthy at times, guilty that our circumstances have been far more fortunate than many others who have crossed our paths.Still, I am so grateful for that, and I am truly working on becoming a better person, so maybe I can feel worthy of his blessings one day.
Enough of that, Noah is 2! Take that cancer! Happy Birthday my sweet son! And please God, Many Many MANY MANY more!
Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated for us! And thanks to my great friends and family that helped me prepare for this party, I couldn't have done it without you, seriously :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment