Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Gratitude for what God has given us
I remember after Noah was born, I didn't have time, no time to blog, no time to do anything.
I felt so overwhelmed with life, I failed at not sweating the small stuff. I worked my 40 hours a week and spent the rest of my time just trying to survive. I took for granted so many moments that I know I will never get back.
Then, something happened that revealed the truth about what my life really was. Hectic yes, but incredibly easy. When I found out that Noah had brain cancer, I would have done anything to go back to those "stressful" moments. Those moments were cake and I will forever long for the days where my problems were nothing more than bills and a messy house.The days where I didn't have to think about what my son's future held. The unknown scares me, but I have learned that in these situations with no control, I just have to trust in God and cherish what he gives me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment