Today Noah completed his 30th day of radiation! Thank God that we made it and that he is doing so well. We are so grateful for this day! I remember when they told me the protocol for his cancer, it seemed like it would take forever, yet here we are, all done for the most part. Noah still has 6 more months of oral chemo, but from what we hear that is easy, and we get to do it from home! As grateful as I am for hospitals, I am just so damn tired of being around them! Ken's mom has been here this past few days to help us get packed up and has been a huge help, and my mom and her will be switching spots in a few days, then the rest of my family will be coming to spend some much needed vacation in Disney World and SeaWorld. I can't wait, I miss my dad so much! Finally, I am seeing my life come back to somewhat normal :)
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Last Day of Radiation! Noah is a champ!
Today Noah completed his 30th day of radiation! Thank God that we made it and that he is doing so well. We are so grateful for this day! I remember when they told me the protocol for his cancer, it seemed like it would take forever, yet here we are, all done for the most part. Noah still has 6 more months of oral chemo, but from what we hear that is easy, and we get to do it from home! As grateful as I am for hospitals, I am just so damn tired of being around them! Ken's mom has been here this past few days to help us get packed up and has been a huge help, and my mom and her will be switching spots in a few days, then the rest of my family will be coming to spend some much needed vacation in Disney World and SeaWorld. I can't wait, I miss my dad so much! Finally, I am seeing my life come back to somewhat normal :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment