Well the picture pretty much says it all :) We will be expecting our third son! I thought for sure I would get a girl this time, and after growing up in a household with nothing but brothers I thought I deserved it. However, God has a better plan for me and truly our little boys are wonderful :)
My hopes and dreams for a shopping buddy and someone to get pedicures with were kind of crushed. But I am rejoicing in the fact that none of my children will ever come home pregnant, will never need bras or tampons, nor will they steal my makeup. They probably won't spend hours on the phone nor will they try to look sexy by showing cleavage. They won't need a lot of hair products, they won't need 90 pairs of shoes. The perks are endless, and I do realize how blessed I am, God is good always!

No comments:
Post a Comment