Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan!




So December is filled with birthdays for our family. On December 16th I had the honor of throwing little Evan his first birthday party. He is such a cute little boy, and I think he and Sam will be great friends. They have finally really started to notice each other, and were checking each other out all night. Evan's mom, (my cousin Jilliene) baked him a cute little cake, which he wasn't too interested in.
Kenneth and I bought Evan a couple presents; a ridable horse, and a baby laptop. Evan's was quite terrified of the horse, as well as the balloons. It was so hilarious for all of us to watch his reaction to horse, which is really mean since he was absolutely terrified. I am so glad that we could capture his expression, truly priceless.
I received an update on Evan's relationship with the horse, he has learned to love it, and is now riding him. Way to go Evan! And Happy 1st Birthday sweet Baby Boy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! I love Birthday parties.

We have been in Kansas City. I'll call you today. Promise.