Today was officially the worst day ever! Since Ken has been back to days, I have been leaving Samih with a babysitter. Today Tara watched him and was great with him, I went home to have lunch with them, and when I got ready to leave, he cried for me! And threw his little arms up for me to hold him. My heart literally broke, and I almost quit my job. I hope this gets easier because I can't take to much more of this! Like I don't miss my sweetie enough, he sent me on the road with his little stink face on my mind. I need to start playing the lotto, this working business is just not worth it.
1 comment:
So sad! Did you take the picture when you saw he was crying to document so Ken would feel awful and get a part time job??? Smart girl. j/k It's so hard to leave your baby with anyone especially if they cry when you leave.
Post a Comment