Sunday, January 25, 2009
Still a Baby
It seems like Samih is changing from a little baby to a little boy right before our eyes. He has become mobile, and is now crawling/lunging/scooting everywhere. I am so proud of him, and happy for him that he is able to get around and not be so frustrated with staying in one spot. But part of me feels like I am losing my little baby! It seems like whenever I am at the store, I see little newborns, and I realize that my little guy is growing up. Well not much I can do to stop him from growing up. However, I couldn't help but marvel at how adorable he looked the other day when he fell asleep on the ground, and he seemed like that little tiny baby again. I am still amazed at how much love I am capable of feeling for someone, he has definitely changed my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
he is adorable!!!
You did a real good job with those pictures! It's probably easier with such a cute subject. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment