So this morning I had a very odd experience. Kenneth, being the great man he is, decides he should change Sam's diaper after he fed him. Since Sam was sleeping so well he thought that it would be smarter to change Sam in bed, rather than risk waking him up and putting him on the changing table. I was sound asleep during all of this, that is until I woke up to this strange warm feeling on my face. A few seconds later, I realized this was a wet warm feeling. Finally I opened my eyes, to see Samih butt naked, and peeing like a little racehorse! It was all kind of a blur, til I heard Ken scream "HE"S PEEING ON YOUR FACE!" SO messed up! So Samih soaked our bed, and we decided we should let it air out, luckily we have a nice bed in the guest room in the basement, so we went downstairs, and of course Samih is wide awake now. We laid down, and he had his head on my chest, and a minutes later I felt this hot wet sensation on my neck and chest. He puked on me. So of course I ask Ken to get me something to clean it up, and he flicks the light on on his way out, and my little Sam has puke all over his little face, and he was grinning at me. He found the whole thing hilarious obviously. (who knew a 6 month old could be so devious)
I told Ken these things usually happen in 3's so I will not be changing any diapers today, I don't feel like getting pooped on!
2 comments:
That's a good story! I'm laughing just imagining the whole thing.
that is hilarious...i love the new layout...
Post a Comment