Friday, March 27, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

 
 

I left Samih playing alone in his playroom the other day, and was trying to pick up the house. I heard him babbling, and then it turned in to full on yelling. I quietly snuck up on him, to find him, pulled up on the window sill and yelling at some kids across the street. He seemed unsure why they weren't responding. It was so cute, after he realized they werent going to answer him, he sat down and began to play with his toys. He seemed so bored, and I must admit I seriously contemplated getting pregnant just so he can have a playmate. I know, its kind of lame, but his happiness is more important to me than I ever realized. I think once I settle in with the new job I will need to get busy to pop out a buddy for Sam.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When did you redo the play room? Your house is decorated so cute. When I finally get a house I'm flying you down for a visit to help me paint and decorate! Oh and what a stud standing all by himself yelling at the kids. He does need a friend. Better get working on that.