Monday, March 2, 2009

TROUBLE!






So now I am beginning to understand what everyone was saying when they said Samih would be into EVERYTHING! I still find most everything that he does pretty hilarious, especially when I was cooking, and Kenneth was supposed to be watching him, and Samih ended up in Bonnie's dog bowls...poor Bonnie. I figured I might as well make it a Kodak moment, and capture how mischevious he already is! He has developed a little bit of a bad attitude, which I have no idea where he got it from lol, but his true colors really showed when we thought it would be fun to get some use out of the snowsuit that we bought him. Turns out, when it comes to snow, Samih was a bad sport. Which I don't blame him, it was kind of cold... He hated the snowsuit, hated the snow angel, and made some really naughty faces at us when we tried to get him to smile. Oh well, he is still the greatest little boy around!

2 comments:

Kiana Stephenson said...

i love him!

Lukenbaugh said...

Very very CUTE! Kids are so much fun!