It seems like everyday lil Sam is doing something new. It is so amazing to see how smart he is, but at the same time I feel like he is growing too fast! He is so alert and in tune to everything around him. I remember thinking that I couldn't wait to see his smile, and now he is all smiles, and doing new things all the time. He figured out how to grab his bottle and put it in his mouth on his own. I found myself freaking out a little, and thinking he isn't going to need me anymore :(
He has realized that his mom is a goof, and now laughs at me all the time. The first time I heard his laugh I thought I might cry. It was so sweet and innocent, the most beautiful sound ever. Sam is a very well mannered baby, he is so laid back, alot like his dad. He hardly cries, and is constantly smiling. I know I am sounding like the mom that says her kid is a catch, but he really is a great baby.
He has just discovered that he has a voice, and he lets out some of the loudest squeals. It is so funny, because he will scream out of nowhere, and then look around to see where the sound came from.
He just started eating solid foods, and it is the funniest thing to watch. His favorite is pears, and I don't blame him, that is the best one I have tasted so far too. Yes, I am the mom who eats her kids baby food.
1 comment:
I didn't know you are feeding him solid foods. He is getting big. I am honored that after seeing Beckham that you wanted a baby.
Post a Comment