
I am a lucky girl and have been blessed with 5 brothers. I always wanted a sister, but I think Brooke and Eva will be as close to one as I will get.
My brothers are all great guys and they all have their own specialties.
Zake, my only older brother is a laid back guy. My favorite thing about him... probably his 2 daughters! He has 2 amazing little girls, I will tell you about them later. Anyways, Zake is a serious hunter, and is always trying to get my husband to hunt with him. Thank God I did not marry an innocent animal slayer! Kenneth is a lot like me, and would rather not shoot and poor animals. I would like to go fishing with my brother one day, he seems to be an avid fisher man too.
Bruce is my oldest of the youngest, and is quite the lover boy. Since he was like 3, he has been obsessed with girls, and always had a girlfriend. We seem to butt heads quite a bit, but I hope he knows how much I really love him.
Khalid is the next brother, and he is our lil computer genius. He is addicted to games like World of War Craft. But I swear he is cool, much cooler than most World of War Craft Geeks. He has a sweet heart, and is like a Teddy Bear.
Christopher on the other hand is far from being a geek. He is Mr. Style, and is always trying to look bling bling. Actually he is quite the stud, and has a great sense of style. He is so sweet, and is very emotional, even though he tries to act tough. When he was younger I could get him to cry on a dime.
Darweesh is my youngest of all brothers. His name actually means sweet heart, and he really is. He is by far my most thoughtful brother. He is always trying to help me out, and his heart is huge. He is hilarious, he does the best impressions of my dad, and makes me laugh until I pee.
My brothers are all great, and I am so glad that I have them!
My brothers are all great guys and they all have their own specialties.
Zake, my only older brother is a laid back guy. My favorite thing about him... probably his 2 daughters! He has 2 amazing little girls, I will tell you about them later. Anyways, Zake is a serious hunter, and is always trying to get my husband to hunt with him. Thank God I did not marry an innocent animal slayer! Kenneth is a lot like me, and would rather not shoot and poor animals. I would like to go fishing with my brother one day, he seems to be an avid fisher man too.
Bruce is my oldest of the youngest, and is quite the lover boy. Since he was like 3, he has been obsessed with girls, and always had a girlfriend. We seem to butt heads quite a bit, but I hope he knows how much I really love him.
Khalid is the next brother, and he is our lil computer genius. He is addicted to games like World of War Craft. But I swear he is cool, much cooler than most World of War Craft Geeks. He has a sweet heart, and is like a Teddy Bear.
Christopher on the other hand is far from being a geek. He is Mr. Style, and is always trying to look bling bling. Actually he is quite the stud, and has a great sense of style. He is so sweet, and is very emotional, even though he tries to act tough. When he was younger I could get him to cry on a dime.
Darweesh is my youngest of all brothers. His name actually means sweet heart, and he really is. He is by far my most thoughtful brother. He is always trying to help me out, and his heart is huge. He is hilarious, he does the best impressions of my dad, and makes me laugh until I pee.
My brothers are all great, and I am so glad that I have them!
No comments:
Post a Comment